Light Weight Hikers Blog proudly stocks the e2e Gram Weenie Pro Stoves

As part of trying to spread a lighter weight style of hiking here in Australia I have made an arrangement with a US based cottage manufacturer to sell his light weight stoves here. End2End Trail Supply’s owner George Carr has been perfecting light weight alcohol stoves for many years and am very pleased to be working with him, these stoves are great. The Gram Weenie Pro which can be see from the link here; weighs an amazing 19 grams. For those curious on how these work George has a youtube video; How to light GWP YouTube To keep things simple and cheap, I am selling the Gram Weenie Pro Stove, windshield, primer pan and Fuel bottle for $20.00 plus the cost of shipping anywhere in Australia.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Appy Trails Mark III - Swap or Sell

Hi,

If you are looking for a new lightweight shelter this might be for you.

I have 2 x Appy Trail Mark III shelters, one is complete the other is minus the poles and pegs, both excellent condition.

3 comments:

  1. What did you think of the Appy Trails? I played with one at Trail Days in Damascus and could only think how much condensation would build up as it doesn't look like it breathes very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try again, comment posting doesn't appear to be working correctly.

    So....the Appy Trails does breath ok, I found that the best way to pitch it was to leave a small gap around the bottom of the tarp which greatly assisted. When pitched to the ground there were a few issues.

    Thanks for asking.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shot a TV Pilot called Tales From The Trail and I stuck my crew in one of these and it did a great job. I picked it up at National Trail Days in VA 2008. When I went back in 09 Sam the owen saw and remembered me and gave me a patch kit for a potential issue that some of the tents had. Great guy! It makes you want to take a chance on something new.

    Furthermore we shot from inside out when it was raining and if you was to shoot an interior of a tent "fake it" just flip up one side (cutaway).

    I have yet to use it myself but the crew said they slept well and dry in it

    Paul S.

    ReplyDelete