Light Weight Hikers Blog proudly stocks the e2e Gram Weenie Pro Stoves

As part of trying to spread a lighter weight style of hiking here in Australia I have made an arrangement with a US based cottage manufacturer to sell his light weight stoves here. End2End Trail Supply’s owner George Carr has been perfecting light weight alcohol stoves for many years and am very pleased to be working with him, these stoves are great. The Gram Weenie Pro which can be see from the link here; weighs an amazing 19 grams. For those curious on how these work George has a youtube video; How to light GWP YouTube To keep things simple and cheap, I am selling the Gram Weenie Pro Stove, windshield, primer pan and Fuel bottle for $20.00 plus the cost of shipping anywhere in Australia.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gram Weenie Pro stove and Imusa mug

Hi, some new gear arrived today as a gift from a good mate in the US. Some of you maybe familiar with the Gram Weenie Pro Alcohol stove from End2End Trail Supply. Great looking stove, I haven't had the chance to get out there and test it as yet however hopefull this next coming weekend. The package from the US also included an Imusa 700ml mug, fuel dropper bottle and windshield.

3 comments:

  1. I have one of these stoves from E2E and its excellent! The best stove design is simple, durable and light weight. This stove meets all of the above. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric, I does look like it will be a great stove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks basically the same as the White Box Stoves, only smaller. If this is the case, these will be very good stoves.
    I will find out this coming weekend though. I recently purchased the Gram Weenie Pro for use with my 700 ml Backcountry.com Ti cook pot. It shipped out today or yesterday, anyway it should be here Saturday.
    I did buy the 10 cm Imusa mung as part of a package deal, but I will use it when I carry my new GSI kettle that I just bought as well. I can't wait till all my new kitchen stuff gets here. I am going to have to slow down on kitchen stuff now though and work on other areas!
    Hope the set-up works out for you.

    ReplyDelete